Guides 4 Sight are a Perth-based organisation that specialise in individualised/one-to-one assistance for people with disabilities and enable them to live their lives the way they want to.
They approached Moolah Digital in August 2018 with a need for a fully accessible website that could be easily used by people with disabilities such as visual impairments.
- Full build of new website using WordPress and Divi theme.
- Sourcing appropriate WordPress plugins to ensure accessibility and compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Plugins include: WP Accessibility, Divi Accessibility and Contact Form 7: Accessible Defaults.
- Testing across multiple devices and browsers and testing with screen reader software.
- Full training provided to staff on how to manage and update website content.
The final result was a website that provides a good user experience for all, especially those with disabilities and visual impairment.
The Guides 4 Sight website was selected as a finalist in the Corporate Website category at the 2019 Austalian Access Awards.
“We were out of our league when it came website speak however we wanted a very specific format and accessibility for our website. Korii at Moolah Digital really listened & worked with us to set things up and to help us learn – Our website is now a finalist in the Australian Access Awards so we are thrilled. Korii is awesome and so very patient.”
– Christine Tinley, Owner and Director of Guides 4 Sight.