Acoustek design, manufacture and sell a range of acoustic products designed to combat reverberate noise in commercial/public spaces such as offices and restaurants.
The brand has begun expanding internationally, leading to working with Sydney branding studio Your One and Only for a modernised brand image.
This rebranding then flowed through to all aspects of their marketing and as a result, required the building of a brand new website, which would better position Acoustek as a leading international brand in the acoustics industry.
- Full build of new website using WordPress and Divi theme, with all UI designs provided by Your One and Only and copy produced by copywriting company Wordfetti.
- Integration with Google Analytics for tracking traffic.
- Technical SEO implementation – setting up page SEO descriptions and titles, submitting sitemap to Google, appropriate alt tags added to images.
- Integration with MailChimp – set-up of product brochure downloads – website visitors provide their email address which is added to different email lists, depending on which brochure download they have requested.
- Performance and speed optimisation – as this is a very visual website, it was important to ensure all images were optimised correctly for web.
- Custom build of product image galleries using a combination of jQuery and php coding. For each product collection, there is a gallery with clickable thumbnails which display as a larger image when clicked on. Click here to see an example.
The old website was very out of date (it was not mobile responsive) and did not reflect the quality of Acoustek’s products being sold. Information was all over the place and emails were not being captured, which meant that Acoustek were missing out on being able to nurture leads.
A new website and rebrand has meant Acoustek are now in a position to expand and can now be taken seriously in the acoustics space at an international level, particularly in Europe and Asia.
“Korii is the most professional individual who simplifies, demystifies the smoke and mirrors of digital marketing/websites. Her creativity, knowledge, attention to detail combined with her lovely personality make this lady a winner amongst her peers. Thank you so much for your assistance and a stunning Acoustek website result.”
– Anthony Stansfield, Owner and Director of Acoustek.