Kelly Olds is a Brisbane-based Stampin’ Up® Demonstrator who wanted her own website so she could sell her paper-craft products as well as promote workshops and classes that she runs.
This was a fun project to work on, especially as Moolah Digital got the opportunity to visit her studio where all her beautiful paper crafts such as cards and ornaments are created.
The website was built with WordPress and is predominantly blog-based with external links to products she sells via Stampin’ Up®.
Fun feature: The links on the navigation bar turn to different colours when you hover over them – all colours come from A Life Made of Paper’s branding. Navigation doesn’t have to be just a line of boring links after all.
After the website launched, Kelly was given a training session on how to manage the website herself and get going with blogging.
- WordPress – Activello theme and Elementor page builder.
- Full build of new WordPress website.
- Custom CSS to control display of different colours when hovering over the links on the navigation bar.
- Integration with MailChimp email list.
- Integration with Google Analytics for tracking traffic and conversions.
- 1 hour in-person training session to show Kelly how to make updates to the website herself and publish blog posts.
Feedback from Kelly:
“Super excited to have a creative dream finally come true. Really appreciate all your advice, hard work and creativity Korii!”